H.I.D. conversion kits for the popular Lightforce 240 XGT halogen lights.
A comprehensive and easy to install high performance XENON HID upgrade kit that maintains the water tight integrity of the light.
Designed for maximum power output utalising purpose made bulbs matched to the relevant ballast wattage output, one size does not fit all!
Summary: The XGT H.I.D. Conversion Kit
- Bulbs have been designed by Lightforce exclusively for use with our parabolic reflectors. These unique bulbs reduce the shadow “V” line common in aftermarket kits.
- The physical size of the bulb capsule is 15% larger over the standard 35w bulb.
- Colour rendering is 5000°K or 4200°K (alternative Kelvin temperatures can be specially made to order).
- Only equipment required for installation is a drill preferably one with a clutch, everything else is supplied including the hole saw and hex key to remove the rear cover plate.
- Specialised cable glands are included that simply click into place (once the hole is drilled) with an IP 68 hermetically sealed rating to maintain the water tight integrity of the light, with a strain relief in accordance with EN 50262.
- Ballasts fully comply with Australian standard AS/NZS CISPR 15: 2006 for electromagnetic radiation interference.
- Fully sealed and water resistant compact slim-line ballast.
- Operating input voltage range from 8 – 32 volts therefore can be used in both 12 and 24 volt applications.
- Waterproof connectors provided.
- Long 1.2 meter lead between external ballast and the driving light allows secured remote mounting.
- Supplied in pairs (These kits will do 2 lights)
- 50 watt = 5000 lumens
- 70 watt = 6000 lumens
These are genuine Lightforce brand and include:
- External ballast
- External ignitor
- H.I.D. globe holder
- Wiring harness with gasket
- Fitting instructions
Note: These H.I.D. globes are larger than the normal 35 watt H.I.D. globes used in other Lightforce products. They increase light output and range.
- 12V 50 watt XGT Conversion Kit (Product Code - CBXK50)
- 24V 50 watt XGT Conversion Kit (Product Code - CBXK50)
- 12V 70 watt XGT Conversion Kit (Product Code - CBXK70)
- 24V 70 watt XGT Conversion Kit (Product Code - CBXK70)